All of the tools I had on order came filtering in this week, I opted to buy a multimeter from ERI instead of waiting for the one I ordered from China to come in as I need to properly test the Verb Deluxe pedal.
Current workbench consists of:
- Weller WLC-100 40-Watt Soldering Iron
- PanaVise Model 201 “Junior” Miniature Vise
- A massive multimeter, bought at ERI called “MY60”, has diode checking and a transistor (PNP, NPN) checker.
- Lead trimmers, bought at ERI
- 1/2 lb of 23 gauge rosin-core solder
- A screwdriver kit, needle-nose pliers, wire strippers, etc tools
- A Dremel (bought prior to this quarter)
- A parts sorting box
Some future purchases?
- A whiteboard
- A labeler
- One of those little parts storage drawer things made of plastic
- flux pen